Friday 15 October 2010

LIIAR Interpretation of the brief

L - language
where the camera is going to be(camera angles,close shots full shot ect , the narrive of my magazine(how the front cover is presented) ,My magazine shot will be a medium close up shot


I- institiuion
who produced the magazine. I will be producing my magazine and contents page, i will also be taking all photos used on my magazine.

I-idology
The meaning of my magazine will be to show new students what a good college leeds fashion college is, it will also educate them about new things at the college and changes.

A-audience
my audience will be young ladies and any young men interested in fashion and has a pashion for fashion and designing clothing. my audience will be aged from 16upwards, Any young person from around the world can come to the college based in leeds.

R-representation
This is how you represent the text.
my magazine is aimed at mainly young ladies who have a high interest in fashion however men can come to the college if they are also very fashion involved.Therefore i will be trying to get my point across to my audience of the magazine you dont have to be female to come to the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment